* Guided tour “Kaunas – Hansa town”& “Old Churches of Kaunas” (Duration: 3 - 3,5 h.)
During this tour you will find out how Kaunas grew to become the city it is today, how is it related with Hanseatic league and its merchants, you will learn about the everyday life of the medieval town dweller. You will also visit the main Medieval Kaunas sites where you will learn their history and peculiarities and find the places where the history of Kaunas begun. During this tour you will visit the confluence of two rivers the Nemunas and the Neris, the appropriate spot for discussing about Medieval Lithuania and old churches from XVI – XVIII centuries.
* Dinner in the Old town restaurant.
* Visit to the Museum of the History of Lithuanian Medicine and Pharmacy
* Cultural event in the city recommended by the travel organizer
* Night at the hotel
* Kaunas city Museum of Lithuanian Folk music history
* Visit to one of the museums (optional) - Devils' Museum / M. K. Čiurlionis fine arts museum / Vytautas the Great War Museum/ Ninth Fort Museum
Price for 2 persons: 154-192 Eur
Price for 2 seniors: 138-176 Eur
* Package price includes: bed and breakfast type accommodation, catering (one meal during the first day), guide for excursions “Kaunas- Hansa town” and “The Old Churches of Kaunas”, ticket reservation.
*Prices for organized groups are negotiated individually
Tour organizer: Kaunas Tourism Information Center and Conference Bureau