The House belonged to a famous Lithuanian playwright, writer Juozas Grušas. In 1936 house project was devised by the playwright himself: a rectangular configuration, a single-storey house with a garret. In 1998 cottage became a Memorial Museum of Juozas Grušas. Rooms remains authentic furniture, tiled stoves, the parts of Mr. Grušas libraries, art works. The museum presents J. Grušas family living environment, the writer's work.