* Guided tour “Kaunas – Hansa town” (Duration: ~ 2 -2,5 h.)
During this tour you will find out how Kaunas grew to become the city it is today, how is it related with Hanseatic league and its merchants, you will learn about the everyday life of the medieval town dweller. You will also visit the main Medieval Kaunas sites where you will learn their history and peculiarities and find the places where the history of Kaunas begun.
* Dinner in the Old town restaurant
* Tour in Kaunas City Hall OR visit to Perkūnas house-museum (for organized groups of tourists) (Duration ~1h)
* Night at the hotel
* Trip to Kaunas Pažaislis monastery OR trip to Raudondvaris manor (Duration 3-4 h.)
* Afternoon to visit museums (optional) - Devils' Museum / M. K. Čiurlionis fine arts museum / Vytautas the Great War Museum/ Ninth Fort Museum
Price for 2 persons: 150 – 153 Eur.
Price for 2 seniors: 126-132 Eur.
* Package price includes: bed and breakfast type accommodation, catering (one meal during the first day), guide for excursions “Kaunas- Hansa town”, ticket reservation.
*Prices for organized groups are negotiated individually.
Tour organizer: Kaunas Tourism Information Center and Conference Bureau