GENERAL MEDICINE PRACTICE IS AN INTERNATIONAL MULTI-PROFILE CLINIC AND HOSPITAL WITH 22-YEARS HISTORY OF MEDICAL EXCELLENCE. WE ARE BASED IN LITHUANIA WHOSE HEALTHCARE HAS AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION INTERNATIONALLY.
Since our foundation in 1993 we have been associated with the latest technology, patient-centred care and top-service. We offer a premium service in key areas of healthcare, including: consultations, diagnostics, health check-up programs, dental services, general and cosmetic surgery, dermatology and aesthetic medicine.
International patients come to the Clinic from various countries: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia and other countries. Here at the General Medicine Practice Clinic, our extensive experience in organizing treatment for foreign patients ensures that your special needs will be well taken care of in an environment that respects diverse cultural traditions and backgrounds.
OVERSEAS PATIENTS COME TO OUR CLINIC FOR MANY REASONS:
• The service quality meets the highest European standards. The Clinic is certified under the international ISO standards: LST EN ISO 9001:2008, LST EN 15224:2012.
• Partnership with The Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU) guarantees university-level services.
• Doctors and staff are all experts in their fields with international demand. They undergo regular trainings in Western Europe and the USA. The majority of specialists have Ph.D. degrees, hold teaching posts in universities and are approved by international bodies.
• The Clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art technology from Switzerland, Germany and Scandinavia.
• Multidisciplinary teams can seamlessly provide patients with the best possible methods for preventing, predicting and treating various diseases and conditions.
• We guarantee personalized healthcare: we develop individual therapy plans based on the individual’s health history and pay personal attention to every patient.
• Prices are 3-5 times lower than in Western Europe.
• There is no waiting lines. We can offer our help ASAP.
• Multilingual staff speak English, German and Russian. We can also arrange interpreter services for most languages.
• Plenty of experience in meeting the cultural needs of foreign patients. Patients and their family members receive attentive personal managers, who provide organizational services and more (24/7).
• Convenient direct flights and short flight times from various European cities to Lithuania. We organize transfer from local airports.
For the last 20 years we have been continuously improving our services and through that have been able to help patients from different countries. We are proud that today to get treatment at General Medicine Practice is almost as convenient as receiving treatment in your home country.