Zoopark – the first ever petting zoo in Lithuania, where visitors have the opportunity to learn more about the animals by having a direct contact with them – all animals are allowed to be pet, touched, fed, played with or observed.
- Unique educational project which aims to develop patience, caring and responsibility abilities for kids as well as expand their knowledge.
- Opportunity to get a closer look into animal species by observing and taking care of them.
- Animal therapy is acknowledged for health benefits.
- All animals at the Zoopark were brought up at homes and are used to being around people and having contact with them.
- Professional vets and supervisors take care of the animals.
- Our animals are being fed locally produced high quality food full of nutrients to keep them energetic and happy.