In this compact house belonging to the physician Nadežda Nagornienė each floor had an apartment for people engaged in private professional practice – doctors, lawyers, etc. The apartments had professional rooms and waiting rooms to which there were separate entries from the staircase. The latter also had service entrances directly to the kitchens. Entry to the house was from a driveway. The Hungarian consulate was located in the 4th apartment between 1938 and 1939. Year: 1934. Style: Modernism. Architect Adolfas Netyksa.